MANUSEC Europe 2021
Event submitted on Friday, January 15th 2021, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Friday, January 15th 2021, or created by us.
ManuSec Europe is an intimate and exclusive platform for IT and OT security leaders from Europe’s manufacturing industry to exchange in-depth cybersecurity knowledge. Senior cybersecurity professionals share first-hand insights through real-life case studies, panel debates, and keynote presentations while bringing forth questions and challenges to be discussed over roundtables and dynamic networking breaks.
This is your annual opportunity to build cross-departmental cybersecurity partnerships, benchmark your company’s digital maturity against peers, and participate in the discussions shaping European manufacturers’ cybersecurity landscape in 2021 and beyond.
Benefits of Attending
- Create synergies with IT and OT leaders
- Gain an industry-wide perspective on how cyber risk is changing due to the proliferation of automation on the shop floor
- Find tools and resources for mapping your attack surface
- Learn how to address supply chain vulnerabilities
- Share best practices on incident response and recovery plans
- Cyber risk in an interconnected world
- Security throughout the value chain
- Interdependency security-safety
- OT security incident response
- Awareness campaigns and training for both IT and OT
- Security maturity models