Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS) 2021
Event submitted on Thursday, August 6th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
- Cloud Security
- Offensive Security (Malware)
- Web Application Security
There’s a lot of politics around this subject matter: network and distributed system security. It seems that every network, transmission of data is, (and perhaps obviously so) open to complete and utter scrutiny. If you work within these Cybersecurity niches and, especially, are located and working in California, West Coast, then we’d certainly recommend you attend. We wish the team at ISOC the best of luck with this “in-person” tech conference in San Diego.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Thursday, August 6th 2020, or created by us.
The Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS) fosters information exchange among researchers and practitioners of network and distributed system security. The target audience includes those interested in practical aspects of network and distributed system security, with a focus on actual system design and implementation. A major goal is to encourage and enable the Internet community to apply, deploy, and advance the state of available security technologies.
- University Researchers and Educators
- Chief Technology and Privacy Officers
- Security Analysts and System Administrators
- Operations and Security Managers
Attendance is limited to foster the maximum exchange of information and ideas.
The NDSS Difference
At NDSS you will have the opportunity to benefit from:
- Presentations of solution-oriented scientific and technical papers presented by leaders in the field
- Experts debating new and practical approaches to security -problems
- Extended question and answer sessions following all presentations
- Informal discussions with colleagues over the three-day period