New England Hardware Security Day 2021 (NEHWS)
Event submitted on Wednesday, March 24th 2021, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
Sounds like quite a high-brow cyber event in New England but one we’d certainly recommend considering the depth of knowledge coming from those universities.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Wednesday, March 24th 2021, or created by us.
Four Universities in the New England area (WPI, NEU, UMass, Yale) have teamed for this event that will gather academia, industry, and government to network and exchange ideas in hardware security needs and research. This year, NEHWS will be held virtually on April 9.
With the participation of renowned speakers from both academia and industry, NEHWS Day will provide an environment for researchers to discuss findings and on-going studies in the context of hardware security, including design, attacks, manufacturing, testing, validation, utilization. Consult the program for the latest update.
Please consider submitting a poster by March 29.
- Yarkin Doroz (Worcester Polytechnic Institute)
- Yunsi Fei (Northeastern University)
- Fatemeh Ganji (Worcester Polytechnic Institute)
- Daniel Holcomb (University of Massachusetts, Amherst)
- Patrick Schaumont (Worcester Polytechnic Institute)
- Berk Sunar (Worcester Polytechnic Institute)
- Jakub Szefer (Yale University)
- Shahin Tajik (Worcester Polytechnic Institute)