2021 NY Metro Joint Cyber Security Conference (NYMJCSC)
Event submitted on Thursday, March 25th 2021, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
The eighth annual NYMJCSC will feature a keynote speaker and workshops on various facets of information security and technology, and if you’re a Cybersecurity Professional in New York we’d certainly encourage you to get involved with this event. On October 15th, the NYMJCSC will host a series of online workshops that will feature in-depth, hands-on, classroom-style educational courses to help you broaden your awareness and facilitate security discussions. The New York Metro Joint Cyber Security Conference is a collaborative event created, coordinated, and funded by the industry’s leading information security organizations and chapters.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Thursday, March 25th 2021, or created by us.
The 2021 NY Metro Joint Cyber Security Conference will take place virtually on October 14th.
NYMJCSC is now in its eighth year; featuring a keynote and sessions aimed at various aspects of information security and technology.
NYMJCSC will include several online workshops on October 15th featuring in-depth extended hands-on classroom-style educational courses to expand your knowledge and foster security discussions.
The New York Metro Joint Cyber Security Conference is a collaborative event cooperatively developed, organized, and sponsored by the leading information security industry organizations and chapters.
- InfraGard Members Alliance – New York Metro Chapter
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) – New Jersey Chapter
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) – Greater Hartford CT Chapter
- High Technology Crime Investigation Association (HTCIA) – New York City Metro Chapter
- Internet Society (ISOC) – New York Chapter
- Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) – New York Chapter
- (ISC)2 – New Jersey Chapter
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) – New York Metro Chapter
- Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) – New York Metro Chapter
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) – New Jersey Chapter
- Association of Continuity Professionals (ACP) – New York City Metro Chapter
Driven by the collaboration between members of this coalition, the strength of organizational membership, the provision of desirable CPE credits and the concurrence of National Cyber Security Awareness Month, the NYMJCSC promises — once again — to be well-attended by members of the information technology, information security, audit, academic, and business communities.