Event submitted on Friday, August 21st 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
We are seeing an increasing amount of automotive conferences coming into our directory over the last few years, indeed, we even have a list of some of the best automotive conferences that we have listed. If you’re involved in the transport industry then clearly this event taking place in sunny California would be of interest. We wish the team at We-Connect the best of luck with their conferences.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Friday, August 21st 2020, or created by us.
The No. 1 Event on Functional, System & Operational Safety for Level 4 & 5 Automated Vehicles in the USA!
OSS.5 USA is America’s first platform bringing together all stakeholders who play an active role in the achievement of high level functional, system & operational safety for fully automated driving. After the great success of the second edition, the upcoming event will again provide you with precise insights into new technical innovations, latest updates to standards, and pressing challenges regarding operational & functional safety systems in Level 4 & 5 vehicles.
Get involved as a business partner as our events are a one-stop-shop opportunity to promote thought-leadership and get face-to-face with over 150 key prospects.
OSS.5 USA offers the best in class opportunity to introduce yourself as a thought leader to functional safety, system safety & autonomous driving executives in the automotive industry.
- Explore how AI, ML & Level 5 automation will change system safety systems & technologies
- Discuss and evaluate current standards & regulations such as PAS 21448, UL 4600, PAS 1881 & the most anticipated 3rd ISO 26262 edition
- Discuss which concepts, architectures, platforms, and further technical requirements are needed to reach Level 4 & 5 operational safe systems
- Evaluate pathways from operational fail-safe to operational safe systems
- Cover the full scope of operational safe systems in Level 4 & Level 5 from the market leaders and new market players
- Safety mechanisms and redundancy in AI-driven systems – Approach new technical challenges and safety technologies which will lead to cognitive vehicles and Level 5 automated cars
- Be an active part of the full automation and self-driving cars reality and make Level 5 happen – with operational safe systems!