Password and Information Protection in your Company
Event submitted on Saturday, September 25th 2021, approved by Content Team ✓
This Event is Now Over
May 21st, 2021
This event has been tagged as follows:
[edit this info]
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Saturday, September 25th 2021, or created by us.
Small and medium-sized businesses are now a sweet spot for cybercriminals as they often lack the resources to keep up with the growing security threats:
- 73% of the world’s most popular passwords could be cracked in less than a second
- 20% of company passwords were the exact name of the company or its variation
- Are you sure your company is secure?
Join Gerald Kasulis, Head of Business, NordPass & NordLocker to get expert tips on:
- How to protect your company’s digital life by minimizing the human error risks leading to data breaches
- How to set up cybersecurity defenses to ensure the security of your business accounts
- Demo on how password manager can help you minimize cybersecurity risks
- There will also be time for some industry-pressing questions.