Pennsylvania Conference for Women 2021
Event submitted on Friday, October 16th 2020, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
An excellent event for Women working in the industry. We absolutely recommend this conference and wish the organizers the best of luck with it. This event is now, I believe, in its’ 18th year of operation so clearly they know a thing or two about hosting events.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Friday, October 16th 2020, or created by us.
The Pennsylvania Conference for Women is a non-profit, non-partisan, one-day professional and personal development event for women that features more than 100 renowned speakers sharing inspirational stories and leading seminars on the issues that matter most to women, including health, personal finance, executive leadership, small business and entrepreneurship, work/life balance, branding and social media marketing, and more. Since the first Conference in 2004, this annual event has grown to attract 10,000+ attendees and truly impact lives. The Conference offers incredible opportunities for business networking, professional development, and personal growth.
Your ticket offers:
- Access to keynotes on Conference day
- A choice of three 30-minute breakout sessions on Conference day, -including Q&A with speakers
- Live access to the virtual Exhibit Hall, including 1:1 Resume -Review and Career Coaching
- On-demand playback of ALL breakout sessions and Exhibit Hall programming
- Unique community-building and networking opportunities