RANT Radio: Home Alone 2021: Attack of the Malaise
Event submitted on Friday, February 12th 2021, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
- Cloud Security
- Mobile Security
- Offensive Security (Malware)
[edit this info]
We’ve listed RANT events for many years now – all their events are highly recommended and we’d like to thank the team for having submitted this event.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Friday, February 12th 2021, or created by us.
Working in tracksuit bottoms and increased pet proximity might be comforting for homeworkers, but not for security teams. At home, distracted and feeling safe, employees are easily caught off guard by the mounting tide of scams, targeted attacks and mass social engineering.
This RANT Radio seeks to understand the psychology at play while providing practical tips on how cybersecurity teams can encourage security awareness amongst large remote workforces. We bring together an expert in workplace psychology with the usual cacophony of top quality cybersecurity people, to help unpick what can be done to address this thorny issue:
- Rebecca McKeown – Director at Mind Science
- Christian Toon – CISO at Pinsent Masons
- Thom Langford – Security Advocate at SentinelOne
* 7 randomly selected delegates out of the first 100 sign-ups for this RANT Radio get a go on our lucky dip, made from Tim Cook’s bandanna, to win: 1 x Apple HomePod, 3 x Apple HomePod Mini or 3 x T-shirts.