The Role of the CISO in Overhauling and Future-Proofing Cybersecurity
Event submitted on Thursday, April 15th 2021, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
[edit this info]
This event is ideal for those CXO-Level Cybersecurity Professionals in Arlington, East Coast USA.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Thursday, April 15th 2021, or created by us.
The CISO Challenge Series Webinar is based on the ThreatConnect Cybersecurity Podcast’s new series that explores the five strategic challenges facing chief information security officers globally and how CISOs are innovating to overcome those challenges.
Join us for this live CISO Challenge Webcast where three leading global CISOs will offer their perspectives on overhauling and future-proofing cybersecurity through a new strategic technological approach to addressing five global cybersecurity challenges:
- The inability to assess, communicate and manage the financial impact of cyber events – and thus the business risk to the organization
- Increasing sophistication of cyberattacks and cyber adversaries
- Widening cybersecurity skills gap
- Lack of intelligence and operational information sharing
- Underinvestment and lack of business buy-in