SANS Amsterdam January 2021
Event submitted on Wednesday, December 2nd 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Wednesday, December 2nd 2020, or created by us.
World-Class Cyber Security Training
You’ve come to the right place to develop the deep, hands-on cybersecurity skills most needed right now. Join us for immersive virtual training that will provide you with the skills to defend your organization against security breaches and prevent future attacks.
SANS is the most trusted and by far the largest source for information security training and security certification in the world. It also develops, maintains, and makes available at no cost, the largest collection of research documents about various aspects of information security, and it operates the Internet’s early warning system – the Internet Storm Center.
All Live Online courses include:
- Interactive, instructor-led sessions hosted by your SANS instructor
- Conveniently scheduled in your geography
- Hands-On Lab exercises during your course
- Interactive classes allow you to discuss course topics with the instructor and other students in real-time
- Four months of online access to the archive of your live course lectures
- Virtual teaching assistant and/or moderator support during the live sessions