SANS BIPOC in Cybersecurity Forum: Cloud Security 2021
Event submitted on Wednesday, February 3rd 2021, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Wednesday, February 3rd 2021, or created by us.
Skilled cloud security professionals are in demand as organizations of all types become increasingly cloud-based. Emerging opportunities offer great possibilities for cybersecurity practitioners from underrepresented minority groups.
This free, virtual event, hosted by the SANS Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Task Force, is open to the whole community.
Talks and panels will explore topics related to:
- Public Cloud Security: AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Cloud-Native Security – Containers and Kubernetes Security
- Containerization and Orchestration exploits
- Securing modern Cloud and DevOps environments
- Cloud Security Monitoring and Threat Hunting
- Cloud Security Architecture and Operations
- Cloud Penetration Testing & Incident Response
All SANS events strive to provide content based on real-world experience with actionable lessons you can use as soon as you get back to work.