SANS Secure Japan 2021
Event submitted on Tuesday, December 15th 2020, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Tuesday, December 15th 2020, or created by us.
Live Online Cyber Security Training
- Hands-on, practical training that will prepare you for real-life scenarios
- In-depth, practical cyber security courses
- Interactive sessions delivered by top SANS instructors
- Four months of access to the course archive
You will gain the same valuable skills and knowledge that you need and expect from SANS.
SANS Live Online
SANS Live Online offers live, interactive streaming sessions delivered directly from your instructor. Featuring many of the activities that SANS students love at training events such as bonus topical presentations, cyber range challenges, networking via chat channels, and live access to top SANS instructors – Live Online is a flexible and fun way to learn.
All Live Online courses include:
- Interactive, instructor-led sessions hosted by your SANS instructor
- Conveniently scheduled in your geography
- Hands-On Lab exercises during your course
- Interactive classes allow you to discuss course topics with the instructor and other students in real-time
- Four months of online access to the archive of your live course lectures
- Virtual teaching assistant and/or moderator support during the live sessions