ACM International Workshop on Software Defined Networks & Network Function Virtualization Security
Event submitted on Tuesday, October 13th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
If “Software Defined Networks” is your area of expertise then say no more, this event will certainly be of interest to you.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Tuesday, October 13th 2020, or created by us.
Software-Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV) are two evolutionary networking paradigms, which introduce significant granularity, visibility, flexibility, and elasticity to networking.
However, they both introduce new security challenges as well. The 2021 ACM International Workshop on Software Defined Networks & Network Function Virtualization (SDN-NFV Sec 2021) will take place virtually on April 28, 2021. The target audience will be university researchers, scientists, and industry professionals who need to become acquainted with new theories and technologies related to security challenges and solutions in SDN and NFV.
The subject matter that will be covered at this conference will include:
- Security, reliability, and privacy through SDN and NFV in 5G networks
- Management and orchestration of NFV and SDN elements for security
- Secure design of NFV and SDN solutions, security enablers
- Security threats and vulnerabilities introduced by NFV and SDN technologies
- Threat detection and mitigation through SDN and NFV
- Security policy specification and management in SDN and NFV -system
- Security-related monitoring and analytics in SDN and NFV solutions
- G security architecture, trust, and confidence
- Authentication, authorization, and Accounting in SDN
- Secure SDN with Blockchain
- Security of applying SDN to wireless and mobile network
- Security of applying NFV and SDN to IoT
- Security of applying NFV and SDN to cloud computing
- Security of SDN API
- Risk and compliance issues in SDN
- Securing SDN infrastructure
- Security architecture for SDN
- Security standard of SDN
- Security of SDN data plane
- Security of SDN control plane
- Security of SDN application plane
- Security of Routing in SDN
- Security of network slicing
- Security as a service for SDN
- SDN security using artificial intelligence