ACM International Workshop on Software Defined Networks & Network Function Virtualization Security (SDN-NFV Sec) 2021
Event submitted on Tuesday, October 27th 2020, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
If you work with any aspect of Software-Defined Networking (SDN) or Network Function Virtualization (NFV) then this event would be highly recommended.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Tuesday, October 27th 2020, or created by us.
Software-Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV) are two evolutionary networking paradigms, which introduce significant granularity, visibility, flexibility, and elasticity to networking. However, they both introduce new security challenges as well.
The 2021 ACM International Workshop on Software Defined Networks & Network Function Virtualization (SDN-NFV Sec 2021) will take place virtually on April 28, 2021.
The target audience will be university researchers, scientists, and industry professionals who need to become acquainted with new theories and technologies related to security challenges and solutions in SDN and NFV.
The key goal of this workshop is to foster active interactions among diverse researchers and practitioners and generate added momentum towards research in finding viable solutions to the security challenges faced by two emerging networking paradigms, Software-Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV).
- Security, reliability, and privacy through SDN and NFV in 5G networks
- Management and orchestration of NFV and SDN elements for security
- Secure design of NFV and SDN solutions, security enablers
- Security threats and vulnerabilities introduced by NFV and SDN technologies
- Threat detection and mitigation through SDN and NFV
- Security policy specification and management in SDN and NFV systems
- Security-related monitoring and analytics in SDN and NFV solutions
- 5G security architecture, trust, and confidence
- Authentication, authorization, and Accounting in SDN
- Secure SDN with Blockchain
- Security of applying SDN to wireless and mobile network
- Security of applying NFV and SDN to IoT=
- Security of applying NFV and SDN to cloud computing
- Security of SDN API
- Risk and compliance issues in SDN
- Securing SDN infrastructure
- Security architecture for SDN
- Security standard of SDN
- Security of SDN data plane
- Security of SDN control plane
- Security of SDN application plane
- Security of Routing in SDN
- Security of network slicing
- Security as a service for SDN
- SDN security using artificial intelligence