SaaS Event Series: Spotlight on Cybersecurity
Event submitted on Saturday, February 20th 2021, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
- Cloud Security
- CXO Level
- Mobile Security
- Offensive Security (Malware)
- Web Application Security
- Women In Cybersecurity
[edit this info]
Highly recommended event for all those working with Cybersecurity Intelligence.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Saturday, February 20th 2021, or created by us.
An immersive, invite-only virtual conference convening ~150 senior IT security professionals for a full-day of keynotes, panels, and networking sessions.
Stay up-to-date with the latest cybersecurity intelligence. The first in our SaaS series of virtual conferences, Spotlight on Cybersecurity is coming up on April 7th.
Our invite-only curated peer-to-peer virtual format is exclusively for the cybersecurity leadership community.
- The Cyber Imperative with Edna Conway VP, Chief Security & Risk Officer, Azure at Microsoft, globally renowned as the developer of architectures delivering value chain security, sustainability, and resiliency, Edna will share her experience and expertise in creating secure and resilient platforms
- The future role of CISOs with Rob Hornbuckle, CISO at Allegiant Airlines, a results-oriented technology leader, will discuss what’s necessary to be successful in the long-term
- How to communicate cybersecurity needs to non-technical decision-makers, a special session to incorporate cybersecurity into your business toolkit
Interactive Panel Debates
- Learn how to secure links in your supply chain management as fellow CISOs Saj Naseem and Lena Smart discuss how to prove your code is 100% accurate
- SolarWinds Deep Dive: Examine what happened, and how to prevent it at your organization with our panel from Relat
- EDNA CONWAY, VP, Chief Security & Risk Officer, Azure Microsoft
- ROB HORNBUCKLE, Chief Information Security Officer Allegiant Airlines
- LENA SMART, Chief Information Security Officer MongoDB
- DANIEL TRAUNER, Director of Security Axonius
- TYLER YOUNG, Head of Cyber Security Relativity
- SAMANTHA SCHWARTZ, Reporter Cybersecurity Dive
- SAJ NASEEM, Chief Information Security Officer New Jersey Courts
- JASON LOOMIS, Chief Information Security Officer Mindbody