Third Party & Supply Chain Cyber Security Summit 2021
Event submitted on Saturday, August 8th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
If you work with risk-management or any aspect of third-party risk, then this conference in Madrid, Spain should be considered as a must-attend.
Si trabaja con la gestión de riesgos o cualquier aspecto del riesgo de terceros, entonces esta conferencia en Madrid, España debe considerarse como una visita obligada.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Saturday, August 8th 2020, or created by us.
Learn the best case studies on the end to end cybersecurity implementation practices when working with third parties to ensure a truly resilient and secure supply chain network at the 5th Annual Third-Party & Supply Chain Cyber Security Summit.
- How much of your data security is really under your control?
- What is your risk management approach towards your suppliers?
- How to secure your network and protect your sensitive data?
Led by the TOP information security professionals from leading companies the discussion will give you an opportunity to see the issue from the perspective of different industries & angles and identify the complex solution to be implemented.
2021 Key Topics Include:
- End-to-End Cyber Security Assurance
- Third-Party Risk Management
- Data Protection Technologies & Compliance
- Third-Party Security Evaluation and Audit
- Open Source TechInsider Threat Risks Mitigationnologies