Event submitted on Friday, August 21st 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
This is a highly recommended transport conference taking a look at everything with regards to the future of ML, AI within the automotive industry. The organizers also had an event in Germany earlier in the year. This event, like the TECH.AD conference in Germany is also (I believe) a blended event, both virtual as well as opening their doors to delegates and speakers.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Friday, August 21st 2020, or created by us.
The Automotive Tech.AD China is Asia’s leading knowledge exchange platform bringing together 150+ stakeholders who are playing an active role in the vehicle automation and autonomous driving scene. Testing & Validation, Sensor Fusion, Deep Driving, Operational Safe Systems, Cognitive Vehicles, Software Architectures & much more. Join Tech.AD and discuss your roadmap for vehicle automation. Discover the next era of vehicle automation – Now!
Get involved as a business partner as the events are a one-stop-shop opportunity to promote autonomous driving thought-leadership and get face-to-face with over 150 key prospects. Automotive Tech.AD offers the best in class opportunity to introduce yourself as a thought leader to ADAS and automation executives.
The mission – Tech.AD tackles the critical technical challenges facing the automotive industry in the development of L4+ AVs :
- AI, Machine Learning, Neural Networks, Deep Driving & Cognitive Vehicles
- Virtual & Real Life Testing, Validation & Simulation, Simulated & Real-World Scenarios
- Sensor Fusion, Sensor & Perception Technologies, Imaging Systems, Radars & Computer Vision
- High-level Safety & Security: Active Safety, Functional Safety, Operational Safety & Safety-Critical Systems
- Autonomous Vehicle Software & Hardware Architectures, Deep Learning Architectures, Highly Scalable Architectures & AV Platforms
- Autonomous Shuttles, Commercial Vehicles, Trucking Automation, Platooning & Early Deployment in urban environments
- V2X, V2V, V2I, Connected Vehicle Technologies, 5G & DSRC
- High-Performance Computing, Edge Computing, Data Analytics, Embedded Systems & Cybersecurity
- Autonomous Infrastructures, Smart Cities, Early Deployment Datasets, Big Data, Cognitive Data Processing
- Enabling Technologies for Automated Vehicles and more…