The European Information Security Summit (TEISS) 2021
Event submitted on Friday, November 20th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
For all those working with Data, this event organized by TEISS in the United Kingdom. Clearly a must-attend especially for those with GDPR responsibilities, as well as those with privacy and risk agenda.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Friday, November 20th 2020, or created by us.
The European Information Security Summit (TEISS) is one of the biggest cyber security summit across the EU that focuses on the human challenges in improving delegates’ cyber security efforts, the most recent threats they face, and the technological developments that can support them.
Join more than 500 senior information security experts in the TEISS community for over two days of inspirational keynotes, high-level panel discussions, delegate-led roundtables, best-practices, interactive workshops, and case study presentations.
Some of the topics that will be covered will include:
- The Information Commissioner’s Officer GDPR investigations and decisions, and expectations in 2020 and beyond
- Password administration for system owners: The NCSC strategies that can help your organization remain secure
- Security and privacy by design: How can information security leaders ensure their organizations avoid a “bold-on” approach and minimize risk
- Quantifiable approaches for measuring the effectiveness of your internal SOC or MSSP
- Strategies to quantify your organization’s cyber risk, and making your messages effective at board level
- and much more…