The Conference Exchanges 2021
Event submitted on Friday, January 15th 2021, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
[edit this info]
If you are involved with any aspect of Financial Services within a crypto-capacity, then this is absolutely a must-attend conference. We’d like to give a big thanks to the folks at The.Exchange that submitted this Crypto-conference.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Friday, January 15th 2021, or created by us.
Online event with leading crypto CEX and DEX, DeFi projects, traders, liquidity providers & regulators.
About this Event
- $4 billion was spent on blockchain solutions in 2020
- $22 billion is the Total Value Locked in DeFi projects.
- $1 trillion was the total cryptocurrency capitalization by January 2021
DeFi has rapidly emerged as a secure open-source alternative to popular financial services like loans and money transfers.
Now is the right time to jump on the DeFi bandwagon.
We’ve prepared a great event for you!
The Conference.Exchanges DeFi.Edition – is the online event with leading crypto exchanges, DEX, DeFi projects, market makers, liquidity & solution providers, fintech regulators, traders!
The range of topics up for discussion will include:
- Current crypto & blockchain market problems and the ways to solve them
- DeFi – what is it all about?
- Liquidity: real opportunities for exchanges
- Licensing in external jurisdictions: opportunities and limitations
- Security issues