Virtual Fintech Forum (VFF) 2021
Event submitted on Wednesday, May 5th 2021, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
[edit this info]
Fintech is a term for financial technology, which refers to any kind of technology used in the financial services market, from companies to customers. Fintech refers to any business that offers financial services through the use of software or other technologies, which may range from mobile payment applications to cryptocurrencies. Fintech is a broad term that refers to any entity that performs or connects with financial services through the internet, mobile devices, computing technologies, or cloud services. While the term is often applied to business-to-business (B2B) applications, many fintech apps are designed to integrate customers’ finances with technology for ease of use. If you’re in Hong Kong and work with FinSec or FinTech then clearly this would be an event of interest – highly recommended!
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Wednesday, May 5th 2021, or created by us.
VFF is delighted to bring to you “Virtual FinTech Forum 2021”, a full-day Fintech conference that will provide insights and curated thought leadership on the core themes of Fintech for Industry 4.0 and Fintech for ESG & Sustainability.
Key Facts of VFF’s Flagship event in 2020
- 3000+ Delegates
- 80 Global Renowned Speakers
- Exhibit with 40+ Companies
- 90+ Countries
- 17 Sessions in 2 Days
- High Impact Digital Branding
Why Partner With Us?
Virtual FinTech Forum aims to virtually showcase the power of Fintech, partnering with us brings a plethora of benefits without physical boundaries:
- Brand exposure through high impact branding with digital promotions, pre-event, live event, and on-demand to over 5000 attendees
- Networking with the Fintech community and collaborating with influencers and leaders
- Showcase your organization’s latest innovations
- Interact with decision-makers and thought leaders, who comprise 80% of the attendees