World Business Continuity Summit 2021
Event submitted on Friday, January 15th 2021, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
[edit this info]
A fantastic event aimed at CXO-level Cybersecurity professionals. Luxatia post a bunch of great content on our site so we are delighted to be able to list their Security Conferences in 2021.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Friday, January 15th 2021, or created by us.
Join us and global executives for our first annual World Business Continuity Summit on April 22nd and 23rd in Berlin, Germany. The summit will focus on how to leverage and analyze company conditions to build a comprehensive and practical business continuity plan and crisis management solutions.
This hybrid event will bring together leading professionals that are involved in crisis management, disaster recovery, cybersecurity, and business resilience. Gain exceptional knowledge on how Business Continuity Planning will bring increased flexibility and agility to your organization.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to interact with industry leaders and discuss the latest strategies to drive your business forward.
Key themes for this year’s summit will include:
- Exploring the latest technologies involved in BCM
- Selecting the right combination of technological tools for your unique plan
- Moving to the next level of your business resilience plan
- Keeping your BCM Program compliant in a constantly changing world
- Including human loss factor in your overall strategy
- Turning a crisis into an opportunity for growth