World Cyber Security Summit: MENA
Event submitted on Wednesday, February 17th 2021, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
These folks as new to us in terms of listing their events – and their events look very impressive. They have events also in the GCC region (Qatar) – so if that’s an area you work in then we’d recommend you learn more about these events.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Wednesday, February 17th 2021, or created by us.
World Cyber Security Summit is a thought-leadership-driven, business-focused initiative that provides a platform for CISOs who are looking to explore new-age threats and the technologies/strategies to mitigate them.
The show is virtually hosting CISOs across industry sectors from the MENA region who will meet, network, learn and engage with some of the world’s renowned technology thought-leaders, subject matter experts, and technology innovators in a constructive, open-dialogue environment to find solutions for issues hindering their information/cyber security.
- Cyber Defense for Critical Infrastructure
- MENA Government Cyber Security Strategy
- Cyber Security for Smart Cities: advanced technologies for citizens’ safety
- Law enforcement to combat cyber-crimes and cyber-terrorisms
- Threat Intelligence Platforms
- Disaster prevention and recovery planning for Cyber Attacks
- Vulnerability Assessment of Cyber security for SCADA and other industrial control systems (ICS)
- Role of SOAR in streamlining security operations
- Cyber Security and Data Protection for Banking and Financial Institutions
- Importance of multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) for secure remote workstations
- Digital workplace security: Creating a safe remote workplace