World Cyber Security Summit: Qatar
Event submitted on Friday, February 12th 2021, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
[edit this info]
We don’t list that many Qatari InfoSec events so we’re delighted to be able to list this one in Doha, Qatar. Also! It’s worth noting of course that our understanding is that event is free to attend. For all Cybersecurity Professionals in the GCC region, this InfoSec event is highly recommended – and we’d like to thank the team for submitting this conference to our directory for our listings in 2021. Also! I’d like to suggest that their website is one of the nicest I’ve seen for a long time.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Friday, February 12th 2021, or created by us.
Mitigating Cyber Threats in Qatar’s Digitized Economy
CISOs and Cyber Security leaders are convening virtually to discuss the latest strategies, tech trends, and threats looming all around.
World Cyber Security Summit is a thought-leadership driven, business-focused initiative that provides a platform for CISOs who are looking to explore new-age threats and the technologies/strategies to mitigate them.
The show is virtually hosting CISOs across industry sectors from Qatar who will meet, network, learn and engage with some of the world’s renowned technology thought-leaders, subject matter experts, and technology innovators in a constructive, open-dialogue environment to find solutions for issues hindering their information/cybersecurity.
- Creating Cyber Security framework for Critical Assets and Critical Infrastructure
- Cybersecurity legal framework and regulations
- Cyber Security Technologies for Smart Cities of the Future
- Digital workplace security: Creating a safe remote workplace
- The boom of Emerging technologies: new threats & new security techniques
- Cybersecurity in the digital era: how enterprises can prepare for the next generation of cyber threats
- Cyber Security and Data Protection for Banking and Financial Institutions