World Data Compliance 2021
Event submitted on Thursday, October 1st 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
This is a key event in the London “compliance” calendar.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Thursday, October 1st 2020, or created by us.
Learn the best case studies on transfers & compliance practices on the multinational level and network at the International Data Transfers & Compliance Summit.
Led by the TOP data protection & data compliance professionals from leading companies the discussion will give you an opportunity to see the issue from the perspective of different industries & angles and identify the complex solution to be implemented.
Key Topics include:
- International Data Transfer
- Latest Regulatory Developments & Guidelines
- Compliance in a Multinational Supply Chain
- How to Legally Process Personal Data while working within US, EU, and China
Who Should Attend:
Chiefs, Heads, Directors, Managers of:
- Compliance, Legal
- Data Protection, Data Compliance, Privacy
- Internal Audit, Risk Management & Control
- Information Security
- General Counsel, In-house Counsel