Terms and Conditions for InfoSec-Conferences.com
Last Updated: 13th December, 2023
Welcome to InfoSec-Conferences.com. These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of our website, located at https://infosec-conferences.com.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use InfoSec-Conferences.com if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, InfoSec-Conferences.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on InfoSec-Conferences.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://infosec-conferences.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from InfoSec-Conferences.com
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from InfoSec-Conferences.com
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from InfoSec-Conferences.com
- Redistribute content from InfoSec-Conferences.com
3. User Comments
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information. InfoSec-Conferences.com does not filter, edit, publish, or review comments before their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of InfoSec-Conferences.com, its agents, or affiliates.
- Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such a view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, InfoSec-Conferences.com shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or any loss, liability, damages, or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on this website.
4. Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
6. Content Liability
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website.
7. Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request.
8. Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).